GoLeanSixSigma.com, in partnership with UC San Diego, is honored to support the State of Washington’s Lean Transformation as a Gold Sponsor for 2018’s Lean Transformation Conference!
Thanks for visiting our website where we’re always sharing the most practical, easy to understand and high quality Lean learning resources available! Learn the Lean Six Sigma basics to achieve efficiency & effectiveness and help Washington continue to be a State of Inspiration.
Washington Case Study Successes
- Case Study Summary: Pierce County Procurement Streamlining
- Case Study Summary: Whatcom County Housing Permits
- Case Study Summary: Douglas County Commercial Building Permits
- Case Study Summary: Kitsap County Uses Lean to Standardize Processes
- Case Study Summary: Clark County Single Family Housing Permit
- Case Study Summary: Island County Shoreline Exemption Permit
Lean Washington in the News
Government Blog Posts
- Expert Excerpts: Kirsty Dykes on Lean Six Sigma in Government
- Why a Bad System Will Beat a Good Person Every Time
- How Catchball Builds More Engaged Teams in Government
- 2 Reasons Why Improving Government Processes Is Challenging & Countermeasures to Fix That
- Do Government Agencies Have Customers or Hostages?
- A Call to Change: Pioneering Lean Six Sigma at Los Angeles County
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification will enable you to easily complete successful projects by building your problem-solving muscles.
This engaging course draws on 25 years of success helping the world’s leading organizations create happier customers and save millions of dollars.
- Prerequisite: None
- $999 (includes Training & Certification)
- 32 hours, self-paced, completely online, 1 year of access
- Accessible on computers, tablets and smartphones
- Globally recognized (32 PDUs / 3.2 CEUs)
Green Belt Training will enable you to:
- Select the right projects
- Define the problem that needs to be solved
- Measure the current problem and baseline the process
- Analyze the process and identify the cause of the problem
- Improve the process by implementing and verifying the best solution
- Control the new process by maintaining the solution