Go-Getter’s Guide to DMAIC
Are you ready to begin your Lean Six Sigma project? Use our Go-Getter’s Guide to DMAIC® – a printable, easy to use reference for completing successful Lean Six Sigma projects.
The Go-Getter’s Guide to DMAIC draws on 25+ years of success helping organizations save hundreds of millions of dollars using Lean Six Sigma.
The Go-Getter’s Guide to DMAIC is FREE for Green Belts.
What is the Go-Getter’s Guide to DMAIC?
- A print-ready overview of the DMAIC Phases and the Steps within each Phase
- Challenges common in each Phase and tools & templates to help you overcome them
- Best Practices for each Phase to help ensure your projects go smoothly
- Tollgate Checklists for each Phase to help ensure you’re on the right track
Why should you use the Go-Getter’s Guide to DMAIC?
- Quickly review what it takes to complete each Phase of DMAIC at a glance
- Easily understand which tools & templates to use and when to use them
- Streamline projects using tips that make improvement easier and faster
How do I use the Go-Getter’s Guide to DMAIC?
- Plan a high-level approach for each DMAIC Phase
- Create detailed action plans to address the Challenges for each Phase
- Employ Best Practices to take advantage of proven approaches
- Create a timeline with milestones using Tollgate Checklists
- Download Tools & Templates needed for each task
*Unfortunately, there are no refunds available for support tools (templates, guides and glossaries).