Process improvement can be challenging, but if the right people with the right Lean Six Sigma skills are involved, then significant and sustainable change can be achieved. Here are the key roles in Lean Six Sigma. Which role will you play?
- Understands the structure and goals of Lean Six Sigma
- Uses basic Lean Six Sigma vocabulary terms
- Reports process issues to Green and Black Belts
- Start your White Belt Training for FREE
- Understands basic Lean Six Sigma concepts
- Reports process issues to Green Belts and Black Belts
- Participates on project teams and receives just-in-time training
- Start your Yellow Belt Training for FREE
- Starts and manages Lean Six Sigma projects
- Has Lean Six Sigma expertise but in less detail than Black Belts
- Provides just-in-time training to others
- Register for Green Belt Training
- Can report to a Master Black Belt
- Has advanced Lean Six Sigma expertise
- Functions as a coach, mentor, teacher, and project leader for project teams
- Register for Black Belt Training
Master Black Belt
- Works with leaders to identify gaps and select projects
- Coaches, mentors, teaches, monitors and leads projects
- Responsible for Lean Six Sigma implementation and culture change
- Executive leader who drives the initiative
- Helps select projects and remove barriers for project teams
- Supports change and develops a Lean Six Sigma culture
Which Role Will You Play?
Now that you understand the responsibilities of each role, are you ready to join your process improvement team and help solve your organization’s problems?
Learn how to delight more customers, minimize costs and maximize profits – register for any of our Lean Six Sigma courses today!