Lean Course Breakdown
Below is a breakdown of the course and estimated time required to complete each section. You may complete the course at your own pace within 1 year.
|Introduction to Lean||Learn the basic foundation of Lean.||.5 hour|
|Establish the Current State||Learn how to map out the current state of a process.||6 hours|
|Develop the Future State||Learn how to create a more streamlined process.||6 hours|
|Build a Lean Culture||Learn how to empower your people to build a Lean organization.||3.5 hours|
|Total Time of Lean Training:||16 hours ($449)|
| ||Lean Certification Exam:||3 hours (included)|
Lean Course Objectives:
After completing Lean Training you will be able to:
- Define what Lean is, where it came from and how organizations benefit from it
- Describe how to use the tools and techniques involved in establishing the current state a of a process
- Describe how to use the tools and techniques involved in developing the future state of a process
- Describe how to use the tools and techniques involved in building a Lean culture
- Describe the tools and techniques involved in becoming a Lean leader
Easily Build Your Problem-Solving Muscles
GoLeanSixSigma.com’s Lean course is a simplified, interactive, enjoyable way to quickly and effectively build your process improvement and management skills using clear language and plenty of fun examples.
Our streamlined approach to learning covers a comprehensive body of knowledge in a fraction of the time and cost of other providers.
Join Professionals from Leading Organizations
Join professionals from leading organizations and register for the highest rated, most practical and easy to understand Lean Training & Certification available.
For decades, we’ve saved organizations in virtually every industry hundreds of millions of dollars. This course draws on what our Experts practice every day in the field to provide you with the most effective way to learn and implement Lean.