Go-Getters Guide to Coaching DMAIC
Are you ready to take your Lean Six Sigma skills to the next level? Check out our Go-Getters Guide to Coaching DMAIC® – a printable, easy to use reference for coaching others to success with Lean Six Sigma.
The Go-Getters Guide to Coaching DMAIC draws on 25+ years of success coaching people to achieve their goals using Lean Six Sigma.
The Go-Getters Guide to Coaching DMAIC is FREE for Black Belts. Purchase this guide today and get the Go-Getters Guide to DMAIC for free!
What is the Go-Getters Guide to Coaching DMAIC?
- A print-ready overview of how to guide all practitioners through DMAIC
- A list of common issues encountered during each phase of DMAIC
- A targeted list of coaching questions to guide all practitioners through each DMAIC Phase
- A list of challenges for encountered during each Phase of DMAIC
- A Tollgate Checklist of action items and deliverables for each DMAIC Phase
- Recommended templates to support all DMAIC Phase deliverables
Who should use the Go-Getters Guide to Coaching DMAIC?
- Advanced Green Belts
- Master Black Belts
- Black Belts
- Internal and External Lean Six Sigma Resources
Why should you use the Go-Getters Guide to Coaching DMAIC?
- To make the most of GoLeanSixSigma.com’s Online Training Courses
- To strengthen your own coaching and leadership skills
- To better help the work area, department, business unit or organization to realize their potential
- To build the “problem-solving muscle” of others to create a dynamic culture of problem solvers
How do I use the Go-Getters Guide to Coaching DMAIC?
- Plan out a structured DMAIC journey for DMAIC practitioners
- Make use of the Learner Dashboard to track and guide learners through the DMAIC Tollgates
- Recommend the appropriate templates, tools and activities for each DMAIC Phase
- Use the questions and checklists to guide learners beyond barriers and through to successful completion of their Lean Six Sigma Projects
*Unfortunately, there are no refunds available for support tools (templates, guides and glossaries).