Are you ready to begin your Lean Six Sigma project? Check out our DMAIC Field Guide® – a printable, easy to use reference for completing successful Lean Six Sigma projects. If you’re registered for our Green Belt Training & Certification, you can download it for FREE after logging in.
To download your DMAIC Field Guide after registering for Green Belt Training & Certification:
- Login here
- Select the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification course
- Click the Documents tab
- Download the DMAIC Field Guide PDF
What Is The DMAIC Field Guide?
- A print-ready overview of the DMAIC Phases and the Steps within each Phase
- Challenges common in each Phase and tools & templates to help you overcome them
- Best Practices for each Phase to help ensure your projects go smoothly
- Tollgate Checklists for each Phase to help ensure you’re on the right track
Why Should You Use The DMAIC Field Guide?
- Quickly review what it takes to complete each Phase of DMAIC at a glance
- Easily understand which tools & templates to use and when to use them
- Streamline projects using tips that make improvement easier and faster
How Do I Use The DMAIC Field Guide?
- Plan a high-level approach for each DMAIC Phase
- Create detailed action plans to address the Challenges for each Phase
- Employ Best Practices to take advantage of proven approaches
- Create a timeline with milestones using Tollgate Checklists
- Download Tools & Templates needed for each task
Download & Print The DMAIC Field Guide
To download the DMAIC Field Guide, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification. It’s available for FREE to GoLeanSixSigma.com Green Belts! If you’d like to purchase and download it separately, you can do so here.
BONUS: Green Belts can can also download a printable Lean Six Sigma Glossary which includes easy to understand definitions and our colorful graphics.