Value Stream Map Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the Value Stream Map and build your problem-solving muscles.
What Is a Value Stream Map?
Value Stream Mapping is a technique for identifying and eliminating waste from a process. A Value Stream Map visually maps the flow of steps, delay, and information required to deliver a product or service; this is called a “Current State” Map. Value Stream Mapping then analyzes the Current State Map in terms of 1) creating flow and 2) eliminating waste, and creates a more efficient Future State Map.
Why You Should Register for Value Stream Map Training & Certificate
In the Value Stream Map Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs)
- Value Stream Map Template & Example
- Value Stream Map Certificate
- 2 PDUs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 Hours
- Access: 30 Days
- Define the Value Stream Map
- Explain why Value Stream Maps are important
- Describe how Value Stream Maps relate to the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Define the the terms used in the Value Stream Map
- List the common elements that make up the Value Stream Map
List of Contents
- Value Stream Map Training Module
- Quiz: Value Stream Map
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification. Interested in registering a group of people for this module? Contact us to learn about Group Discounts (starting at 5 learners).
Submit your review