Value Stream Map Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the Value Stream Map and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is a Value Stream Map?
A Value Stream Map visually displays the flow of steps, delays and information required to deliver a product or service to the customer. Value Stream Mapping allows analysis of the Current State Map in terms of identifying barriers to flow and waste, calculating Total Lead Time and Process Time and understanding Work-In-Process, Changeover Time, and Percent Complete & Accurate for each step.
Why You Should Register for Value Stream Map Training & Certificate
In the Value Stream Map Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs)
- Value Stream Map Template & Example
- Value Stream Map Certificate
- 2 PDUs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 Hours
- Access: 30 Days
- Define the Value Stream Map
- Explain why Value Stream Maps are important
- Describe how Value Stream Maps relate to the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Define the the terms used in the Value Stream Map
- List the common elements that make up the Value Stream Map
List of Contents
- Value Stream Map Training Module
- Quiz: Value Stream Map
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification. Interested in registering a group of people for this module? Contact us to learn about Group Discounts (starting at 5 learners).
Submit your review
Very informative and educative course.
I found this course much more challenging than I expected. Although my initial impression was that course was laid out it was very straight forward. However, I discovered it was rather nuanced. It is a good follow up training course for anyone seeking knowledge in Lean Six Sigma.