Here is a brief overview of each course:
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt (Training is free, Certification is $49, 1 hour): Short introduction to what Lean Six Sigma is and why organizations find it so valuable.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Training is free, Certification is $199, 8 hours): Introduction of Lean Six Sigma and overview of DMAIC methodology, the process improvement framework used in Lean Six Sigma to easily solve problems.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ($699, 32 hours): In-depth Lean Six Sigma course which enables learners to complete successful projects by walking you step-by-step through the DMAIC methodology.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Prerequisite of Green Belt, $999, 48 hours): Advanced Lean Six Sigma course which enables learners to manage process improvement programs and help them become a better leaders.
- Lean Only ($449, 16 hours): Lean only (no Six Sigma) that enables learners to streamline processes and build a Lean Culture.