Have you struggled to bring Continuous Improvement into the public sector? Lean Six Sigma projects are strategic financial assets, but we don’t often talk about them that way in government. Completing a steady stream of high-impact Lean Six Sigma projects helps government organizations create a steady stream of savings benefiting everyone.
Join us for a 1-hour webinar as we walk you through the steps of creating a “Money Machine” within your organization.
Attend the live webinar and Ken Maynard will answer your questions on the spot!
- The Challenge: Accelerating quality and savings
- The Current Situation: Challenges of Lean Six Sigma in government vs business
- A Solution: Lean Six Sigma Project Approach—Projects as strategic financial assets
- Implementation: Building continuous savings—Money Machine
- How to Get Started
- Questions and Answers
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify current challenges to successful Continuous Improvement within government
- Describe how to drive continuous savings
- Explain how the Lean Six Sigma Project approach—Money Machine—addresses the current challenges
- List the elements needed to maintain a Lean Six Sigma project approach to continuous savings
- Outline how to build a Money Machine in a government organization
View our upcoming webinars and join live so you can ask questions and let us know what you’d like to us to cover next. We’re busy building new webinars all the time. And we’re happy to know you’re busy too – building your problem-solving muscles – keep it up!