5S Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of 5S and build your problem-solving muscles.
What Is 5S?
5S is a five-step organization technique to create and maintain an intuitive workspace.
- Sort – Remove unnecessary items from the workplace. Keep only what is essential.
- Set in Order – Arrange items so they are easily accessible. “A place for everything, and everything in its place.”
- Shine – Clean the work area so it is neat and tidy. Return all items to their assigned place.
- Standardize – Set standards for a consistently organized workplace. Make standards easy to understand.
- Sustain – Maintain and review standards. Address root causes and avoid reversion to the “old ways.”
What Is Visual Management?
Visual Management is the practice of making the workplace visually easy to work in. This includes making it easy to identify units and materials, updating people on the process status, showing how the process works and providing a visible process plan for future steps.
Why You Should Register for 5S Training & Certificate
In the 5S Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs)
- 5S Manufacturing Assessment Template & Example
- 5S Transactional Assessment Template & Example
- Visual Management 20 Questions Template
- 5S Certificate
- 2 PDUs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 Hours
- Access: 30 Days
- Describe the steps of 5S and the goals of Visual Management
- Define the the terms used in 5S and Visual Management
- List the common elements that make up 5S and Visual Management
List of Contents
- 5S Training Module
- Webinar: How to Harness the Power of 5S & Visual Management
- Quiz: 5S
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification. Interested in registering a group of people for this module? Contact us to learn about Group Discounts (starting at 5 learners).
Submit your review
it is a great way of learning and i got very clear understanding and knowledge about 5S . Thanks to course conductor and wish to practice 5S at my current work place with what i learned from this online course.
It was a great learning method and got a good knowledge of how to implement 5S in work place. I will use the gain knowledge to improve my work place further .