A Black Belt is the second highest level of training for a Six Sigma practitioner;…
The following elaborates on the infographic above:
A SIPOC is a high-level view of a process. It stands for Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers.
A SIPOC is ordered from start to finish. In conversational English, every Process starts with Suppliers, who provide Inputs to the Process, which results in an Output that is delivered to Customers.
- Supplier – Person/Organization that provides Input to a Process.
- Input – Resources that is added to a Process by a Supplier.
- Process – Series of steps where an Input converts to an Output.
- Output – Resource that is the result of a Process.
- Customer – Person/Organization that receives products or services.