How do you describe the value of Lean Six Sigma projects? They are more tangible than receivables so clarifying their worth helps organizations plan for growth.
This webinar will discuss a proven strategy to create predictable cash flow from Lean Six Sigma projects. It will demonstrate how to build a project pipeline and engage a team of Black Belts to harness the full power of Lean Six Sigma.
- Necessary Conditions for Predictable Cash Flow
- Building the Project Pipeline
- Rigorous Financial Assessment
- Ensuring Timely Project Completion
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define Lean Six Sigma Projects as a form of cash flow
- Describe why Lean Six Sigma Projects are actually more tangible than receivables
- List ways to estimate the financial impact of Lean Six Sigma projects
- Outline ways to source and prioritize a pipeline of meaningful Lean Six Sigma projects
View our upcoming webinars and join live so you can ask questions and let us know what you’d like to us to cover next. We’re busy building new webinars all the time. And we’re happy to know you’re busy too – building your problem-solving muscles – keep it up!