Working with your improvement teams on Lean Six Sigma projects can be stressful and challenging.…
Being able to take online Lean Six Sigma training means you can go at your own pace, return to topics when you want and listen to the accompanying voiceovers for additional information. But did you know you could get more depth and breadth on key topics by watching select webinars?
Each of these webinars covers a topic requested by subscribers and expands on the content. Listen as experts break down tools and concepts for you with helpful visuals and examples. Download the slide deck so you have your own copy!
Please check back often as we add new webinars regularly.
- How to Rollout Lean Six Sigma Training
- How to Create a Strategic Plan for the Lean Six Sigma Program Office
- Introduction to Lean (ENCORE!)
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- How to Select the Right Improvement Project
- Challenge the Process by Asking “Why?”
- How to Use a Fishbone Diagram
- How to Set Up and Run Hypothesis Tests
- How to Harness the Power of 5S and Visual Management
- How to Effectively Avoid Unintended Project Consequences Using FMEA
- How to Avoid Process Improvement Bloopers & Blunders
- How to Facilitate a Process Improvement Team to Success
- How to Manage Change With Negative Nancy
View our upcoming webinars and join live so you can ask questions and let us know what you’d like to us to cover next. We’re busy building new webinars all the time. And we’re happy to know you’re busy too – building your problem-solving muscles – keep it up!