Work Cell Design Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Work Cell Design and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is Lean Six Sigma Work Cell Design?
Work Cell Design is a method of organizing physical operations by process flow as opposed to function in order to maximize value-added steps. The most classically efficient work space shape is the U-shape which minimizes the wastes of transportation, motion and waiting.
Why You Should Register for Lean Six Sigma Work Cell Design Training & Certificate
In Work Cell Design Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of this tool and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Work Cell Design Certificate
- Spaghetti Map Template
- 1 PDU / 1.2 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 hour
- Exam: 5 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define Work Cell Design
- Describe the benefits of Work Cell Design
- Identify the impact of Work Cell Design on the 8 Wastes
- Identify the most common Work Cell Design tool and layout
- Describe the impact of Work Cell Design on work flow and batch size
List of Contents
- Work Cell Design Training Module
- Quiz: Work Cell Design
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
I'm ready to complete an actual project.