Swimlane Map Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the Swimlane Map and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is a Swimlane Map?
A Swimlane Map is a process map that separates process into lanes that represent different functions, departments or individuals. The process map is called a “swimlane” because the map resembles a pool with lanes identifying the different process groups.
Why You Should Register for Swimlane Map Training & Certificate
In the Swimlane Map Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs)
- Swimlane Map Template & Example
- Swimlane Map Certificate
- 1 PDU
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 Hour
- Access: 30 Days
- Define the Swimlane Map
- Explain why Swimlane Maps are important
- Describe how Swimlane Maps relate to the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Define the the terms used in the Swimlane Map
- List the common elements that make up the Swimlane Map
List of Contents
- Swimlane Map Training Module
- Quiz: Swimlane Map
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification. Interested in registering a group of people for this module? Contact us to learn about Group Discounts (starting at 5 learners).
Submit your review