Swimlane Map Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the Swimlane Map and build your problem-solving muscles.
In Swimlane Map Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of the Swimlane Map and build your problem-solving muscles.
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Online, self-paced/on-demand/asynchronous
- Duration: 1 hour
- Access: 30 days (Extend to 1 year with a GoLeanSixSigma.com Annual Membership for $499/year and access this Module along with 50+ modules and 100+ resources)
- Works on smartphones and tablets
What is a Swimlane Map?
A Swimlane Map is a process map that separates process steps by function, department or individual. Each lane represents a different department or individual. The process map is called a swimlane because the map resembles a pool with lanes identifying the different groups in the process.
Learn to Use the Swimlane Map & Build Your Problem-Solving Muscles
After completing this Module you will be able to:
- Define the Swimlane Map
- Explain why Swimlane Maps are important
- Describe how Swimlane Maps relate to the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Define the the terms used in the Swimlane Map
- List the common elements that make up the Swimlane Map
You’ll also receive:
- Certificate of Completion (1 PDU)
- Swimlane Map Template & Example
Introducing Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn! They’re recommended if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Interested in registering a group of people for this module? Contact us to learn about Group Discounts (starting at 5 learners).
Submit your review