SIPOC Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the SIPOC and build your problem-solving muscles.
What Is a SIPOC?
A SIPOC is a high-level view of a process which stands for Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers. Every Process starts with Suppliers who provide Inputs to the Process which results in an Output that is delivered to Customers.
Why You Should Register for SIPOC Training & Certificate
In the SIPOC Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- SIPOC Template & Example
- SIPOC Certificate
- 1 PDU / 1.2 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 hour
- Exam: 5 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define the SIPOC
- Explain why SIPOCs are important
- Describe how a SIPOC relate to the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Define the the terms used in the SIPOC
- List the common elements that make up the SIPOC
List of Contents
- SIPOC Training Module
- Webinar: 5 Ways a SIPOC Helps You Understand & Improve Your Process
- Quiz: SIPOC
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
This course, as with most of the others through this platform allow focus on specific concepts and important aspects of lean six sigma. These are very informative and the consistent basis of Bahama Bistro allows people to truly grasp the concepts being taught.
The SIPOC training module was great, I have learned the importance of this course. this module sets me into particular course to review thoroughly.
GoLeanSixSigma offers great courses which are easy to follow. I have introduced the courses to various teams throughout our organization and the feedback has been extremely positive. Great job!
I like these shorter courses that spend more time on particular aspects of Lean and Six Sigma such as this course. I intend to further my knowledge through this program.