SIPOC Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the SIPOC and build your problem-solving muscles.
What Is a SIPOC?
A SIPOC is a high-level view of a process which stands for Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers. Every Process starts with Suppliers who provide Inputs to the Process which results in an Output that is delivered to Customers.
Why You Should Register for SIPOC Training & Certificate
In the SIPOC Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs)
- SIPOC Template & Example
- SIPOC Certificate
- 1 PDU
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 Hour
- Access: 30 Days
- Define the SIPOC
- Explain why SIPOCs are important
- Describe how a SIPOC relate to the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Define the the terms used in the SIPOC
- List the common elements that make up the SIPOC
List of Contents
- SIPOC Training Module
- Webinar: 5 Ways a SIPOC Helps You Understand & Improve Your Process
- Quiz: SIPOC
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification. Interested in registering a group of people for this module? Contact us to learn about Group Discounts (starting at 5 learners).
Submit your review
I like these shorter courses that spend more time on particular aspects of Lean and Six Sigma such as this course. I intend to further my knowledge through this program.