Process Performance Boards Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Process Performance Boards and build your problem-solving muscles.
What are Process Performance Boards?
Process Performance Boards are displays that enable leaders to visually track People, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Process Improvement. They enable leaders to answer questions such as, “Are we taking care of our people?”, “Are we efficient?” or “Are we effective?”. These are forms of Visual Management often used during Leader Huddle Meetings to ensure the organization is on track.
Why You Should Register for Process Performance Boards Training & Certificate
In the Process Performance Boards Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Process Performance Boards Certificate
- 1 PDU / 1.2 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 hour
- Exam: 5 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define Process Performance Boards
- Describe why Process Performance Boards are vital to Leader Standard Work
- List what to include on a Process Performance Board
- Describe typical Process Performance Boards
- Outline key design considerations for Process Performance Boards
- List the pitfalls to avoid with Process Performance Boards
List of Contents
- Process Performance Boards Training Module
- Quiz: Process Performance Boards
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
My wife wants to be a black belt!
I enjoyed this course but I wished it could have had more in depth.
Course material informative.