Leader Standard Work Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Leader Standard Work and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is Leader Standard Work?
Actions, behaviors and tools that leaders use to build and sustain a Lean Culture.
Why You Should Register for Leader Standard Work Training & Certificate
In the Leader Standard Work Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Leader Standard Work Certificate
- 2 PDUs / 2.4 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 hours
- Exam: 10 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
After taking this Single Module you will be able to:
- Define the multi-dimensional approach to building a Lean Culture
- Describe how Toyota supports their own culture
- Explain the importance of Leader Standard Work
- List the tools used to support Leader Standard Work
List of Contents
- Leader Standard Work Training Module
- Webinar: How Leaders Can Support Lean Using Leader Standard Work
- Quiz: Leader Standard Work
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
In typical GoLeanSixSigma fashion, they have conveyed the topic in a very practical manner that will allow me to take some great ideas to my organization. Well done!