Leader Process Walks Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Leader Process Walks and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is a Leader Process Walk?
The Leader Process Walk means going to where the work actually occurs. The Leader Process Walk is designed to build process focus and leverage Visual Management Tools. It allows leaders to engage in repetitive activities that identify abnormal situations. The Leader creates an effective learning model and reserves times to observe process issues and strengthen relationships.
Why You Should Register for Leader Process Walk Training & Certificate
In the Leader Process Walk Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Leader Process Walks Worksheet
- Leader Process Walks Certificate
- 1 PDU / 1.2 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 hour
- Exam: 5 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define a Leader Process Walk
- List the benefits of a Leader Process Walk
- Describe the types of questions leaders should ask during a Leader Process Walk
- Outline the contents of a Leader Process Walk Worksheet
- Describe the different tiers of Leader Process Walks
List of Contents
- Leader Process Walks Training Module
- Quiz: Leader Process Walks
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
My wife is starting her Yellow Belt this week!