Data Collection Plan Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Data Collection and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is a Data Collection Plan?
A Data Collection Plan is a well thought out approach to collecting both baseline data as well as data that can provide clues to root cause. The plan includes where to collect data, how to collect it, when to collect it and who will do the collecting. This plan is prepared for each measure and includes helpful details such as the operational definition of the measure as well as any sampling plans.
Why You Should Register for Data Collection Plan Training & Certificate
In Data Collection Plan Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of this tool and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Data Collection Plan Certificate
- Data Collection Plan Template
- Check Sheet Template
- Operational Definition Template
- 2 PDU / 2.4 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 hours
- Exam: 10 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define the Data Collection Plan
- List the benefits of using a Data Collection Plan
- Identify the elements that go into a Data Collection Plan
- Differentiate between the two different data types
- Describe how stratification works
List of Contents
- Data Collection Plan Training Module
- Webinar: How to Successfully Collect Process Data for Your Lean Six Sigma Project
- Quiz: Data Collection Plan
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
The arrangement of the training coincides with my project!
I received my Black Belt training from GoLean Six Sigma. This single module was truly an excellent refresher course and so easy to understand and navigate. This would also be very useful for Green Belts as well. I do single modules as much as I can. It keeps the principles fresh in my head and I use the tools more often.