A3 Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the A3 and build your problem-solving muscles.
In A3 Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of the A3 and build your problem-solving muscles.
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Online, self-paced/on-demand/asynchronous
- Duration: 1 hour
- Access: 30 days (Extend to 1 year with a GoLeanSixSigma.com Annual Membership for $499/year and access this Module along with 50+ modules and 100+ resources)
- Works on smartphones and tablets
What’s an A3?
On a literal level, A3 refers to a ledger size piece of paper. But in the Lean Six Sigma world, it is a one-page project report. This one-pager contains:
- the problem
- the analysis of the process
- the identified root causes
- potential solutions
- action plan
…all on a large sheet of paper. The practice of using A3s forces project teams to focus their efforts while at the same time makes it easy for others to review their work.
Learn to Use the A3 & Build Your Problem-Solving Muscles
After completing this Module you will be able to:
- Define the A3
- Explain why A3s are important
- Describe how A3s relate to the PDCA problem-solving cycle
- Define the the terms used in the A3
- List the common elements that make up the A3
You’ll also receive:
- Certificate of Completion (1 PDU)
- A3 Template and example
Introducing Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn! They’re recommended if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Interested in registering a group of people for this module? Contact us to learn about Group Discounts (starting at 5 learners).
Submit your review
great explain to the tool
I needed a better understanding of an A3 and this course helped me.
Great overview of A3 Thinking. This course helped to give me additional information on the problem solving process while strengthening my problem-solving-muscle.
It helped me understand the A-3 better! We use these at my work, but they just keep getting longer!
It's a good and simple explanation. It's worth it 100%
easy to understand, and very clear concept of the process
Really easy to understand and very clear on the concepts.
The information is simple and easy to understand. Very functional. Shalom.
Very simple and informative course.
Great way of learning. I liked the idea of the individual modules as it was fast and easy to follow.