Yellow Belt Training is a great way for you, your team or your entire organization to learn the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma. This free Lean Six Sigma training is a high level overview that quickly and effectively builds awareness and covers the following concepts and tools.
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Where did it originate?
- Why is it so effective and popular?
Lean Six Sigma Roles
- Yellow Belt
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- Master Black Belt
The 8 Wastes
- Non-Utilized Employees
- Extra Processing
- Define Phase – How to define the problem.
- Project Charter (Tool)
- Defining Value: Voice Of the Customer (VOC) (Tool)
- High Level Process Map: SIPOC (Tool)
- Measure Phase – How to measure the current process.
- Selecting Measures
- Data Collection Planning
- Operational Definitions
- Capturing Baseline Data
- Analyze Phase – How to identify the cause of the problem.
- Process Analysis
- The Five Whys and The Fishbone Diagram (Tool)
- Pareto Charts (Tool)
- Develop a Hypothesis
- Improve Phase – How to implement and verify the solution.
- Optimize Flow
- Mistake-Proofing: Poka-Yoke (Tool)
- Visual Management and 5S
- Control Phase – How to maintain the solution.
- Process Control Plan (Tool)
- Monitoring and Response Plan (Tool)
- Documentation and Storyboard
Have you already completed Training? Get your Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification!
Interested in Green Belt Training? Click here for information on Green Belt Training & Certification.