DATE CHANGED: This webinar will be held on Feb. 1, 2017 at 11 am PT. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We hope you can still join!
Join us for this free 1-hour webinar where we answer the question, “Why do we need hypothesis tests in process improvement?” and then stay with us as we walk you through a real, live hypothesis test direct from the Bahama Bistro!
Date & Time
- Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- Time: 11 am – 12 pm PT
- What are hypothesis tests?
- Why do we need them in process improvement?
- When should we run them?
- How do we set up and run them?
- Any words of advice?
Elisabeth Swan, Managing Partner & Executive Advisor
Elisabeth is a Managing Partner, Executive Advisor and Master Black Belt of GoLeanSixSigma.com. Elisabeth has over 25 years of success helping leading organizations like Amazon, Charles Schwab, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts build problem solving muscles and use Lean Six Sigma to achieve their goals.
- Challenge the Process by Asking “Why?”
- How to Manage Change With Negative Nancy
- How Leaders Can Support Lean Using Leader Standard Work
- How to Harness the Power of 5S and Visual Management
- Why Process Walks Are a MUST
- How to Facilitate a Process Improvement Team to Success
- How to Avoid Process Improvement Bloopers & Blunders
- How to Effectively Avoid Unintended Consequences Using FMEA
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- How to Rollout Lean Six Sigma Training
- How to Create a Strategic Plan for a Lean Six Sigma Program Office