Are you going to be conducting, facilitating, or participating in a Process Walk? Join us for this 1-hour webinar to learn and understand what will happen during a Process Walk as well as set expectations, establish ground rules, and understand the what and how of Process Walks.
Date & Time
- Date: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PT
- What is a Process Walk?
- What is the purpose for doing a Process Walk?
- What are Process Walk Ground Rules?
- How will the Process Walk be conducted?
Tracy O’Rourke, Managing Partner & Executive Advisor
Tracy is a Managing Partner & Executive Advisor at GoLeanSixSigma.com. For almost 20 years, she’s helped leading organizations like Washington State, Cisco and GE build problem-solving muscles with Lean Six Sigma to achieve their goals.
The Process Walk: An Overview of What, Why and How With King County
- Challenge the Process by Asking “Why?”
- How to Manage Change With Negative Nancy
- How Leaders Can Support Lean Using Leader Standard Work
- How to Harness the Power of 5S and Visual Management
- Why Process Walks Are a MUST
- How to Facilitate a Process Improvement Team to Success
- How to Avoid Process Improvement Bloopers & Blunders
- How to Effectively Avoid Unintended Consequences Using FMEA
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- How to Rollout Lean Six Sigma Training
- How to Create a Strategic Plan for a Lean Six Sigma Program Office
- How to Set Up and Run Hypothesis Tests
- Introduction to Lean (ENCORE!)
- How to Use a Fishbone Diagram