The SDSU Lean Enterprise program will introduce you to the Lean philosophy by incorporating learning tools that include simulations, exercises, lectures, assignments, and a project.
Throughout the program, you will work in project teams applying the Lean concepts to your work place. A unique added value of SDSU’s Lean Enterprise program includes site tours of San Diego companies to see how local companies are applying Lean principles. Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Friday, August 23rd
9 – 10:30am PDT
SDSU College of Extended Studies
Who Should Attend
- All organizational levels planning and/or implementing a Lean initiative, including directors, managers, supervisors, leads, and hands-on line staff
- Professionals from medical device, health care, finance, fabricated metal, machining, plastics, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, electronics, construction, and computer industries
- Government and military contractors
- Personnel from operations, finance, human resources, production, inventory control, new product development, manufacturing, quality engineering, and supplier management
- Improve quality while decreasing costs
- Reduce inventory and remove waste
- Develop a closer relationship with your customers
- Execute projects that show quick ROI
- Learn strategic business need with tactical “how to”
The SDSU Advantage
- Free Lean mentoring sessions
- Nationally recognized team of dynamic, experienced instructors
- Lean administrative component
- See Lean in action – company tours
- Parking is included with tuition and adjacent to the classroom
- All course material, tours, breakfast snacks and lunch on full-days are included
For more information, please email email@example.com or call (619) 594-3946.
Read more at SDSU College of Extended Studies.