GoLeanSixSigma.com is honored to support the 2017 Lean Transformation Summit taking place on March 7-8 at the Omni La Costa Resort and Spa in sunny Carlsbad, California. Each year Lean thinkers from dozens of industries, at every stage of their journey, gather at the Lean Transformation Summit to learn, share and network.
What You Can Expect from the Summit
- Learning you can apply when you return to work
- Unbeatable networking opportunities
- Motivation to improve
- LEI CEO and Chairman, John Shook
- LEI founder, Jim Womack
Learning Sessions Include:
- Mindfulness: A Research-Based Way to Supercharge Your Lean Thinking, Practice, and Results
- Lead with Respect: Lean Leadership that Enables Engagement, Teamwork, and Accountability
- Personal Kanban
- It’s a Zoo! Building Trust and Creating Problem Solvers at San Diego Zoo Global
- Applying Lean Practices to Engineering: an Experimental Approach
- Surfing, Creating, and Sustaining a Lean Culture
- Lean Culture Transformation at Toys ‘R Us: “It’s Just What We Do.”
- 5 Key Financial Outcomes from Lean Thinking
- Understanding and Implementing a Continuous Improvement Culture in Any Organization
- Entrepreneurial Spirit in the Enterprise: How Lean Innovation Balances Learning With Execution Throughout the Enterprise
- The Lean Bakery – Better Customer Service Through Problem Solving
- Sustaining a Problem-Solving Culture at TaylorMade
View the full 2017 Lean Transformation Summit agenda here.
Cost for registration is $2,500 per person and the registration fee includes participation in the Summit, participant materials, and food for both days. Team discounts and additional information can be found on the Lean Transformation Summit site here.