Kickstart your problem-solving culture with a face-to-face project workshop. Set up your Green Belt Candidates to learn how to analyze and solve process issues by applying the tools and concepts to a real problem. Participants receive real-time feedback and make forward progress on a meaningful project in five days.
What is the Onsite Green Belt Workshop?
- What problem does this product solve? This workshop develops an intact cadre into a problem-solving force with the analytical skills to help streamline organizations.
- Why does it work? Participants get immediate, face-to-face feedback as they work on a real work project. They form a problem-solving support network with other participants while away from the distractions of an office.
- What are the results? The Green Belt Certification process results in successfully completed projects which will improve customer satisfaction, reduce cycle time, reduce rework, improve productivity and develop problem solvers.
- Why choose us? Our Master Black Belts have decades of experience and we have not just the most interactive onsite workshops but we pair them with the most practical and approachable online training out there.
- Live Onsite Workshop: 5 days (flexible structure)
- Hands-on Activities: Learn Lean Six Sigma by doing Lean Six Sigma
- Project Work: Practice using the tools and concepts by applying them to real projects
- Live Support: Receive feedback from Master Black Belt facilitators
- Networking: Build an improvement support system with other participants
- Go-Getter Membership: Get access to exclusive content (webinars, guides and more)
- Green Belt Content: Get access to online Green Belt modules
- Green Belt Certification: Achieve a recognized standard of excellence
- Fun: Enjoy learning in an interactive, supportive environment
- ROI: Deliver improvement results at the organization with the completion of projects
If you’d like to learn more about how one of our highly experienced Master Black Belts could conduct your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Onsite Workshop, please complete the short form below:
If you have any questions, please email us.