There’s nothing stopping you from initiating a Lean Six Sigma Project at any time. What’s key is choosing the…
- right scope for your time
- and the organization’s needs
Nothing breeds success like success, so start small and get an early win. This will give you practice with the tools and prove to those around you that you’re capable and that DMAIC works.
Start with a project that is scoped within your own job description. What part of your day to day work…
- takes too long to accomplish?
- seems to contain non-value-adding steps?
- doesn’t serve the needs of the customer?
Since you’ve got a vested interest in making your work life more enjoyable and providing more value, the momentum is with YOU!
Ready for your Green Belt Training & Certification? Register here!