We’re sorry you’re having trouble loading your Free Lean Six Sigma Training. Here are some quick ways to solve this so that you can get started.
- Use Safari or Chrome. All of our courses are compatible with all browsers, but sometimes, an outdated version or security settings from your organization may prevent the Training from loading properly. Using Safari (download) or Chrome (download) usually solves any issues you may be having.
- Install the latest update for your browser. Our courses are HTML5 compatible (although they can run on browsers that have Flash installed as well). The latest browsers have HTML5 built into them, and we recommend updating if you’re able to instead of installing Flash.
- Empty/clear/reset your cache. If you’re unsure of how to do this, here are instructions. Emptying your cache will remove old files that may be causing the Training to not load properly.
How To Continue Where You Left Off
If you’re using another browser/device to access your Training from the one you originally started on, or you emptied your cache, you may not be prompted to continue where you left off in the course. To get back to where you left off:
- Open the Training link
- On the right panel, click the “Menu” tab
- Navigate to where you left off using the list or the search function at the bottom
Please let me know if you need any more help by emailing us. We hope you enjoy the course!