Green Belt Course Timing Breakdown
Below is a breakdown of the course and estimated time required to complete each section. You may complete the course at your own pace within 1 year.
No pre-requisites are required for the Green Belt Training.
|Introduction||Define Lean Six Sigma and where it came from, the 8 Wastes, the Roles of Lean Six Sigma and how to effectively select projects||2 hours|
|Define||Define the problem, the process and the customer||5 hours|
|Measure||Measure and baseline the current process||6 hours|
|Analyze||Identify the root causes of problems and waste within the process||7 hours|
|Improve||Implement and verify solutions to address root causes||5 hours|
|Control||Maintain the gains||3 hours|
|Exam||Separated into 6 sections||4 hours|
|Total Estimated Time to Complete||32 hours|
Green Belt Course Learning Objectives:
After completing Green Belt Training you will be able to:
- Define what Lean Six Sigma is, where it came from and why organizations benefit from it
- List and describe the Lean Six Sigma Roles
- List and define each of the 8 Wastes
- Describe how to find and select a worthwhile Lean Six Sigma Project
- Summarize the Lean Six Sigma Improvement method known as DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve
- and Control)
- Describe how to create a project charter, gather the voice of the customer and build a high-level map of the process
- Describe how to select measures, plan for data collection and collect baseline data about a process
- Describe how to conduct process analysis, conduct data analysis and then brainstorm and validate root causes of process problems
- Describe how to craft, filter and determine solutions to process problems and then mitigate the risks of process change
- Describe how to create monitoring plans, develop response plans and document the project
Easily Build Your Problem-Solving Muscles
GoLeanSixSigma.com’s Green Belt course is an intensely practical, interactive and enjoyable online course that quickly and effectively builds your process improvement and project management skills using clear language and plenty of fun examples.
Our streamlined approach to learning covers a comprehensive body of knowledge in a fraction of the time and cost of other providers.
Join Professionals from Leading Organizations
Join professionals from leading organizations and register for the highest rated, most practical and easy to understand Green Belt Training & Certification available.
For decades, we’ve saved organizations in virtually every industry hundreds of millions of dollars. This course draws on what our Experts practice every day in the field to provide you with the most effective way to learn and implement Lean Six Sigma.
Improvements to Green Belt Training for 2017