Yellow Belt Training by itself allows you to “speak the language” of Lean Six Sigma practitioners.
If you are in an organization, or looking to join one, that is embarking on process improvement you now know the methods and tools they’ll be using. Even if there is no formal effort, you will:
- Know the 8 Wastes when you see them
- Be able to make immediate process improvements by removing things like duplicate steps, non-value adding reviews, approvals or formatting
- Join teams with Green Belts and Black Belts and help them with DMAIC projects
- Run a 5S to organize your own work space
- Help those around you to organize a shared space
Lean Six Sigma encompasses efforts that span across an entire organization or apply to something as small your own desktop. Yellow Belt Certification means you can start small, and start right away!