Are you resourceful, responsive and adaptive? If the answer is yes and you’d like to join a small, quickly growing organization that is helping people improve our world, we’d love to hear from you!
At GoLeanSixSigma.com, we make it easy for everyone everywhere build their problem-solving muscles by offering the most practical, accessible and enjoyable online Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement training and certification courses available.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies to government organizations to educational institutions to your favorite family-owned restaurants.
This is a full-time, entry level role which will be a great fit for new graduates or individuals with less than 3 years of experience.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assists in one-way communication to clients via email
- Assists in social media community management
- Assists in proofreading/editing documents
- Assists in light bookkeeping
- Maintains organization of CRM
- Maintains organization of files in Google Drive
- Maintains calendaring and meeting schedules
- Processes weekly reports
- Creates banners for blogs
Apps/Software Knowledge Required
- Mac OS X
- Google Drive/Gmail/Calendar
Skill & Personality Requirements
- Responsive: Responds to emails in 12 hours or less on weekdays (24 hours on weekends)
- Resourceful: Completes own due diligence and research using tools at his/her disposal (Google it!)
- Adaptive: Always ready and willing to adjust to new situations and environments
- Curious: Interested in learning how things work and taking advantage of opportunities for additional education
- Friendly: Upbeat and has customers’ happiness and satisfaction at top of mind
- Articulate: Succinct writing style and excellent email etiquette
Think You’re a Great Fit?
Please apply by emailing us at [email protected]m. Please include:
- A summary of why you’d like to join a small, quickly growing, web-based organization
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- An example of a waste you’ve recently discovered (bonus: include how you eliminated it)
- Your resumé