In this free 1-hour webinar you will find out what it takes to rollout process improvement in your own organization and how to get it right the first time.
Webinar Recording: How to Rollout Lean Six Sigma Training
Webinar Presentation: How to Rollout Lean Six Sigma Training
Date & Time
- Date: Friday, November 18, 2016
- Time: 10 am – 11 am PT
- What is a training rollout?
- The challenges of rolling out Lean Six Sigma training
- The Road Map for a successful rollout
- Final success tips
- Download the Lean Six Sigma Training Rollout Kit
Elisabeth Swan, Managing Partner & Executive Advisor
Elisabeth is a Managing Partner, Executive Advisor and Master Black Belt of GoLeanSixSigma.com. Elisabeth has over 25 years of success helping leading organizations like Amazon, Charles Schwab, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts build problem solving muscles and use Lean Six Sigma to achieve their goals.
Q&As From the Webinar
- Is it better to start training from the bottom up (Yellow Belt to Black Belt) or from the top (Black Belt to Yellow Belt)?
- What is the difference between the Yellow Belt and Green Belt courses? Is it the same content, but deeper in Green Belt?
- Do you provide on site Yellow Belt & Green Belt training?
- How do you motivate someone who isn’t engaged in Lean Six Sigma?
- Do you recommend all candidates have a sponsor? I’m concerned we aren’t ready six sigma because we don’t have enough sponsors and/ or “champions”.
- What approach to program governance and tollgates do you recommend?
- Am I right? The Master of Black Belt must know the coaching techniques and how to use them?
- What is the rule of thumb for “X” amount of dedicated C/I personnel, per “X” amount of personnel?
- What are the best practices for tracking A3 action items? I’ve found that most A3s are outdated once printed and most keep up with a separate excel spreadsheet. I’m curious if it’s beneficial to have one large database of deliverables for the top level coach.
- Can a Project Leader be a Champion?
- Our company sent candidates to 4 weeks (1 week a month) for Black Belt Training & Certification. Currently doing projects and there is an inconsistency in following DMAIC, and no time to coach all candidates. How do we keep projects on target, not stalling and failing?
- How do you document projects especially the “just do it” projects, as it’s regarded as all in a days job?
- Should my project for cost and increase profit have a member? If so, from which departments in the company?
- Introduction to Lean
- How to Select the Right Improvement Project
- Challenge the Process by Asking “Why?”
- How to Manage Change With Negative Nancy
- How Leaders Can Support Lean Using Leader Standard Work
- How to Harness the Power of 5S and Visual Management
- Why Process Walks Are a Must
- How to Facilitate a Process Improvement Team to Success
- How to Avoid Process Improvement Bloopers & Blunders
- How to Effectively Avoid Unintended Consequences Using FMEA
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma