Come spend time with author Katie Anderson and Toyota Leader Isao Yoshino as we discuss Katie’s new book, Learning to Lead, Leading to Learn.
Katie and Isao tell us about their working relationship and how their conversations deepened Isao’s appreciation of his leadership journey. We delve into the contrasting cultures of East vs. West vs. Toyota and the resulting impact on leadership styles. Stay tuned as Katie turns the tables on the interviewers and quizzes us on our most profound learnings!
Join us as we discuss:
- Collaborating on the book
- Discoveries about Isao’s experiences
- The concept of the “warp and weft” of life
- Western-style leadership vs. Toyota leadership
- How “Lean” is not a label in Japan
- The importance of reflection
View our upcoming webinars and join live so you can ask questions and let us know what you’d like to us to cover next. We’re busy building new webinars all the time. And we’re happy to know you’re busy too – building your problem-solving muscles – keep it up!