Improving processes is a just a piece of Process Management. Process Management is strategic work to help organizations identify value streams and core processes, align them to strategic goals and objectives, and measure what customers care about and prioritize improvement work to make the organization better.
This 1-hour Introductory Webinar will help you understand what is involved in Process Management, besides process improvement, and how it can help organizations deliver better products and services.
- Explain Process Management
- Describe some of the benefits of Process Management
- Outline the key components of Process Management
In this 1-hour Introductory Webinar we will cover:
- What Process Management is
- Why Process Management is important
- How it helps organizations deliver better products and services
- A basic understanding of the components of Process Management
View our upcoming webinars and join live so you can ask questions and let us know what you’d like to us to cover next. We’re busy building new webinars all the time. And we’re happy to know you’re busy too – building your problem-solving muscles – keep it up!