Tax return preparation is increasingly becoming a commodity. Automation can help reduce the level of manual work required for return preparation, but if you automate a “bad process” you still won’t see an increase in profitability or improved client service.
Tax practices should apply Lean Six Sigma (LSS) before automating their tax workflows to optimize processes and automation, while still remaining in compliance with professional standards.
Attend this webinar and you’ll learn how to:
- Apply Lean Six Sigma to tax workflow
- Combine tax automation with value pricing
- Increase your practice’s profitability
- Keys to Success for Tax Automation & Outsourcing (whitepaper)
- Project Charter
- 8 Wastes
- Solution Selection Matrix
- For CPAs: CPE – Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification
- For CPAs: CPE – Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training & Certification
View our upcoming webinars and join live so you can ask questions and let us know what you’d like to us to cover next. We’re busy building new webinars all the time. And we’re happy to know you’re busy too – building your problem-solving muscles – keep it up!