Join us for this free, 1-hour webinar and find out how a Lean Six Sigma Program Office can develop a solid plan for next year’s success and beyond.
Webinar Recording: How to Create a Strategic Plan for a Lean Six Sigma Program Office
Webinar Presentation: How to Create a Strategic Plan for a Lean Six Sigma Program Office
Date & Time
- Date: Thursday, December 15, 2016
- Time: 11 am – 12 pm PT
- How to create a Lean Six Sigma Vision and Mission
- How to develop a SWOT Analysis
- How to establish Lean Six Sigma goals and metrics
- How to define Lean Six Sigma Roles
- How to allocate resources
- How to build a strategic roadmap (using PDCA)
Tracy O’Rourke, Managing Partner & Executive Advisor
Tracy is a Managing Partner & Executive Advisor at GoLeanSixSigma.com. For almost 20 years, she’s helped leading organizations like Washington State, Cisco and GE build problem-solving muscles with Lean Six Sigma to achieve their goals.
Q&As From the Webinar
- What is the strategy or criteria to find right goal supported by Lean Six Sigma?
- I’m a Lean Six Sigma fan! As Operations Manager in an IT company, I am convinced a company-wide Lean Six Sigma implementation will bring standardization and stabilization. How can a manager successfully cast a vision to a team with 4 other managers who have showed zero interest in two previous conversations about the subject?
- In your opinion, would you consider a “Business Effectiveness” team be a Lean Six Sigma team?
- We have several projects going on in our office, prior to meeting with the team to device the office plan would you send out survey monkeys to the teams of the projects before?
- Do you have any tools or tips to help teams develop succinct vision and mission statements?
- Leadership support is CRUCIAL- Do you have any pointers in how to secure it?
- Do you have a version of this for an all-volunteer organization where time is extremely limited?
- The GoLeanSixSigma Green Belt Training is heavy on Lean and light on Six Sigma, specifically the statistics. Is that to help with easy of rollout?
- For how long and how often should a program office follow-up with improvement teams?
- I want to apply what I’ve learned today. Which training certification should I shoot for if: (1) My organization doesn’t do Lean Six Sigma. (2) If I’m going to become the cheerleader, and vision-caster?
- What is best way to graphically display our current measurements? We have data collection for time study (how long each step takes in the process). To show visually the quick steps vs. longer steps.
- Challenge the Process by Asking “Why?”
- How to Manage Change With Negative Nancy
- How Leaders Can Support Lean Using Leader Standard Work
- How to Harness the Power of 5S and Visual Management
- Why Process Walks Are a MUST
- How to Facilitate a Process Improvement Team to Success
- How to Avoid Process Improvement Bloopers & Blunders
- How to Effectively Avoid Unintended Consequences Using FMEA
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- How to Rollout Lean Six Sigma Training