We’re kicking off 2017 with a look back at 2016’s most popular articles. Get a jump start on building your problem-solving muscles by checking out some of our most valuable learning resources!
Top 10 Most Popular Learning Resources of 2016
- Free Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
- 100+ Free Lean Six Sigma Templates
- DMAIC – The 5 Phases of Lean Six Sigma
- 8 Wastes
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Lean Six Sigma: Step by Step (DMAIC Infographic)
- Project Charter
- 10 Types of Troublesome Team Members
Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2016
- 50 Things Everyone Needs to Know About Green Belt Training
- 10 Essential Tips for Successful Process Mapping
- 10 Easy Ways to Organize Your Home Using Lean Six Sigma
- How to Apply 5S: Work Station
- How to Lose Weight Using Lean Six Sigma
- How a Cause and Effect Diagram Helped Reduce Defects By 19%
- Lean vs. Agile: What’s the Difference?
- How to Apply 5S: Elementary School Classroom
- How to Visualize a Process With a Value Stream Map
- How to Reduce Your Electricity Bill Using Lean Six Sigma