Swimlane Map Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the Swimlane Map and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is a Swimlane Map?
A Swimlane Map is a process map that separates process into lanes that represent different functions, departments or individuals. The process map is called a “swimlane” because the map resembles a pool with lanes identifying the different process groups.
Why You Should Register for Swimlane Map Training & Certificate
In the Swimlane Map Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Swimlane Map Template & Example
- Swimlane Map Certificate
- 1 PDU / 1.2 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 hour
- Exam: 5 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define the Swimlane Map
- Explain why Swimlane Maps are important
- Describe how Swimlane Maps relate to the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Define the the terms used in the Swimlane Map
- List the common elements that make up the Swimlane Map
List of Contents
- Swimlane Map Training Module
- Quiz: Swimlane Map
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
I can see my problem solving muscles grow!
Very easy to understand the concept and how to apply to processes.
Particular review on swim lane was great, it is very easy and informative. easy to understand.