Standard Work Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Standard Work and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is Standard Work?
Standard Work is a precise explanation of the current best practices for carrying out the steps of a process. It is a key component of Continuous Improvement since it supports the reduction of variation in how a process or process is performed. This addresses the problem of process participants developing their own preferred ways of completing any given task. The concept dictates that if there is no one “best” method being practiced then there is no way of achieving process excellence.
Why You Should Register for Standard Work Training & Certificate
In the Standard Work Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Standard Work Manufacturing Template & Example
- Standard Work Transactional Template & Example
- Standard Work Certificate
- 2 PDUs / 2.4 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 hours
- Exam: 10 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define Standard Work
- Describe the role of Standard Work in Continuous Improvement
- Relate the downsides of neglecting Standard Work
- Explain the benefits of Standard Work to others
- Identify a good method of maintaining Standard Work
List of Contents
- Standard Work Training Module
- Webinar: How to Build Best Practices With Standard Work
- Quiz: Standard Work
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
I click through some tests thinking I goth this and then the results show you don't got this; time to revisit.
At the beginning it felt like it was boring, after the 4th minute, it was totally involved in this training. A clear explanation of all the content, the subjects are very connected to my daily work, and I now feel that I can better support my company.
Just what I was looking for to refresh my knowledge of standard work.