Stakeholder Analysis Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Stakeholder Analysis and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is Stakeholder Analysis?
Stakeholder Analysis enables you to outline who has a vested interest in how a process performs. Remember that stakeholders do not receive the product or service. It helps you determine how and when to reach out and communicate with stakeholders to build buy-in, which is critical to a project’s success.
Why You Should Register for Stakeholder Analysis Training & Certificate
In Stakeholder Analysis Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of this tool and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Stakeholder Analysis Certificate
- Stakeholder Analysis Template
- Relationship Map Template
- Threats & Opportunities Matrix
- 2 PDU / 2.4 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 hours
- Exam: 10 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define what a Stakeholder is
- Explain the value of Stakeholder Analysis
- Explain how to conduct Stakeholder Analysis
- Identify the best Stakeholder Strategies
- Describe why Stakeholder Communication is critical for the success of a project
List of Contents
- Stakeholder Analysis Training Module
- Webinar: How to Manage Change With Negative Nancy
- Quiz: Stakeholder Analysis
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
A great exercise in sharpening internal stakeholder analysis skills. The templates are great devices to implement the analysis. It was fun too!