Sampling Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Sampling and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is Sampling?
Sampling is a measurement technique where smaller amounts of representative data can be used to understand the larger population. The goal is to take the smallest amount of data possible while still being able to make statistically sound assessments. This avoids spending time and money analyzing an entire population of data when it’s not truly necessary.
Why You Should Register for Sampling Training & Certificate
In Sampling Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of this tool and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Sampling Certificate
- 1 PDU / 1.2 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 hour
- Exam: 5 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define what Sampling is
- Describe the benefits of Sampling
- Differentiate between Population Sampling and Process Sampling
- Explain Sampling Bias
- Identify the best Sampling Strategies
List of Contents
- Sampling Training Module
- Quiz: Sampling
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review