Project Team Alignment Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Project Team Alignment and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is Project Team Alignment?
Project Team Alignment references the need for all members of an improvement team to have the same purpose, goal and project understanding in order to succeed. By using the Alignment Model, project teams can diagnose the root causes of discord by checking if team members are clear on their agreed-upon procedures and roles.
Why You Should Register for Project Team Alignment Training & Certificate
In Project Team Alignment Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of this tool and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Project Team Alignment Certificate
- Meeting & Project Roles Worksheet
- Team Alignment Diagnostic Template
- Meeting Evaluation Template
- Team Meeting Agenda Template
- Meeting Productivity (RACI) Matrix
- Action Plan Template
- 2 PDUs / 2.4 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Duration: 2 hours
- Exam: 10 questions/100% score required/unlimited retakes/results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define the Alignment Model
- Describe the importance of aligning the project team
- Identify the different layers of the Alignment Model
- Explain how to use the Alignment Model as diagnostic tool
- Explain the difference between Meeting Roles and Project Roles
List of Contents
- Project Team Alignment Training Module
- Webinar: How to Facilitate a Process Improvement Team to Success
- Quiz: Project Team Alignment
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review