Project Charter Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the Project Charter and build your problem-solving muscles.
What Is a Project Charter?
The Project Charter is a living document that outlines a process improvement project for both the team as well as leadership. Teams use the charter to clarify the process issue being addressed, the reason for addressing it and what “success” looks like for those working on it. It’s also used to clarify what’s not being addressed. It is the first step in a Lean Six Sigma project, and therefore takes place in the Define phase of DMAIC. The Project Charter is periodically reviewed and refined throughout the project.
Why You Should Register for Project Charter Training & Certificate
In the Project Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Project Charter Template & Example
- Project Charter Certificate
- 1 PDU / 1.2 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 hour
- Exam: 5 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define the Project Charter
- Explain why Project Charters are important
- Describe how Project Charters relate to the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Define the the terms used in the Project Charter
- List the common elements that make up the Project Charter
List of Contents
- Project Charter Training Module
- Quiz: Project Charter
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
Good overview, but could include more information written and more in depth documentary.
I started my lean journey in 1993 with SPC. I enjoy seeing all the tools available today.
While a surprisingly quick course to take the testing was a bit tricky and made me really think about what was being asked. I enjoyed the course and look forward to taking others.
Training course content is great, it provides details information that is essential to project charter.
The information in the Project Charter Module was very easy to reference and internalize. I particularly appreciated the examples that were given and the review. It was nice that I had to take the test until I achieved 100% in my answers.
Excellent start to the DMAIC process!!