Project Charter Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the Project Charter and build your problem-solving muscles.
In Project Charter Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of the Project Charter and build your problem-solving muscles.
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Online, self-paced/on-demand/asynchronous
- Duration: 1 hour
- Access: 30 days (Extend to 1 year with a GoLeanSixSigma.com Annual Membership for $499/year and access this Module along with 50+ modules and 100+ resources)
- Works on smartphones and tablets
What is a Project Charter?
The Project Charter is an official, basic document that outlines a process improvement project. It is the first step in a Lean Six Sigma project, and therefore takes place in the Define phase of DMAIC. However, it can be periodically reviewed, refined, and revised throughout the project.
Learn to Use the Project Charter & Build Your Problem-Solving Muscles
After completing this Module you will be able to:
- Define the Project Charter
- Explain why Project Charters are important
- Describe how Project Charters relate to the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Define the the terms used in the Project Charter
- List the common elements that make up the Project Charter
You’ll also receive:
- Certificate of Completion (1 PDU)
- Project Charter Template & Example
Introducing Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn! They’re recommended if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Interested in registering a group of people for this module? Contact us to learn about Group Discounts (starting at 5 learners).
Submit your review