Project Charter Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the Project Charter and build your problem-solving muscles.
What Is a Project Charter?
The Project Charter is a living document that outlines a process improvement project for both the team as well as leadership. Teams use the charter to clarify the process issue being addressed, the reason for addressing it and what “success” looks like for those working on it. It’s also used to clarify what’s not being addressed. It is the first step in a Lean Six Sigma project, and therefore takes place in the Define phase of DMAIC. The Project Charter is periodically reviewed and refined throughout the project.
Why You Should Register for Project Charter Training & Certificate
In the Project Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs)
- Project Charter Template & Example
- Project Charter Certificate
- 1 PDU
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 Hour
- Access: 30 Days
- Define the Project Charter
- Explain why Project Charters are important
- Describe how Project Charters relate to the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Define the the terms used in the Project Charter
- List the common elements that make up the Project Charter
List of Contents
- Project Charter Training Module
- Quiz: Project Charter
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification. Interested in registering a group of people for this module? Contact us to learn about Group Discounts (starting at 5 learners).
Submit your review