Process Walk (aka Gemba Walk) Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of a Process Walk and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is a Process Walk (aka Gemba Walk)?
A Process Walk (also known as Gemba Walk) is an informational tour of the area where the work is taking place. A Process walk is a series of structured, on-site interviews with representative process participants with the goal of gaining a comprehensive understanding of the process. Interviews focus on detail such as process time, wait time, defect rates, root causes and other information that can lead to targeted improvements.
Why You Should Register for Process Walk (aka Gemba Walk) Training & Certificate
In the Process Walk Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Process Walk Interview Sheet (Template & Example)
- Process Walk Certificate
- 2 PDUs / 2.4 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 hours
- Exam: 10 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define a Process Walk
- Explain why a Process Walk is important
- Define the the terms used in a Process Walk
- List the common elements that make up a Process Walk
List of Contents
- Video: The Process Walk – An Overview of What, Why and How
- Process Walk Training Module
- Webinar: Why Process Walks Are a Must
- Quiz: Process Walk
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
Easy to follow modules. Enjoyed the video and webinar. Increased my understanding of Process Walks.
Great learning experience. Eye opening on how to get team players involved. To make a difference in everyday work processes. Help the team and each other be successful!!
This module was extremely helpful in getting our new projects off the ground. It really was a bunch of AHA moments that helped get the buy in and participation from the team!
A great way to dive deeper into the process around a process walk. Very helpful and very informative.
Easy to follow course on the importance of the process walk. Enjoyed the video and webinar - was able to better see and understand the process walk and what results can come from them.
easy important lesson
Easy lesson, enjoyable topics, modules are specific and useful to my work.
Love the ability to take the courses needed separately. Great idea and very helpful.