Process Walk Facilitation Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Process Walk Facilitation and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is a Process Walk (aka Gemba Walk)?
A Process Walk (also known as Gemba Walk) is an informational tour of the area where the work is taking place. A Process Walk is a series of structured, on-site interviews with representative process participants with the goal of gaining a comprehensive understanding of the process. Interviews focus on detail such as process time, wait time, defect rates, root causes and other information that can lead to targeted improvements.
Why You Should Register for Process Walk (aka Gemba Walk) Facilitation Training & Certificate
In the Process Walk Facilitation Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Process Walk Planning Checklist (Template & Example)
- Process Walk Ground Rules (Template & Example)
- Process Walk Interview Sheet (Template & Example)
- Process Walk Facilitation Certificate
- 2 PDUs / 2.4 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 hours
- Exam: 10 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Organize and lead a Process Walk Event (Primary Facilitator Role)
- Maintain the appropriate environment (Primary Facilitator Role)
- Document all output during the event (Second Facilitator)
- Draft Stakeholder presentation for review by team (Second Facilitator)
List of Contents
- Process Walk Facilitation Training Module
- Webinar: Process Walk Orientation for Participants
- Quiz: Process Walk Facilitation
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
I take screenshot notes from lesson and webinar.
crystal clear explaintion
Single module was great, easy to understand.