Mistake-Proofing (Poka-yoke) Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Mistake-Proofing (Poka-yoke) and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is Mistake-Proofing (Poka-yoke)?
Mistake-Proofing, also known as Poka-yoke, means to consciously and diligently try to eliminate defects by preventing human errors before they occur or create alarms to warn of potential defects.
Why You Should Register for Mistake-Proofing (Poka-yoke) Training & Certificate
In the Mistake-Proofing (Poka-yoke) Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Mistake-Proofing (Poka-yoke) Certificate
- 1 PDU / 1.2 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 hour
- Exam: 5 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define Mistake-Proofing (Poka-yoke)
- Explain the value of Mistake-Proofing a process
- Differentiate between the two types of Mistake-Proofing
- Identify how to Mistake-Proof a process
List of Contents
- Mistake-Proofing (Poka-yoke) Training Module
- Quiz: Mistake-Proofing (Poka-yoke)
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review