Measurement Systems Analysis Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Measurement Systems Analysis and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is Measurement Systems Analysis (aka MSA, aka Gage R&R?
MSA is an experiment designed to assess various elements of data collection including the procedures of data collection, the measuring device or “gage” being used, the understanding of the operators and any factors that might cause variation. The goal of MSA is to reduce defects and variation within the data collection process itself.
Why You Should Register for Measurement Systems Analysis Training & Certificate
In Measurement Systems Analysis Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of this tool and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Measurement Systems Analysis Certificate
- 2 PDUs / 2.4 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Duration: 2 hours
- Exam: 10 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define Measurement Systems Analysis
- Outline how Measurement Systems Analysis ensures valid data collection
- List the steps involved in setting up a Measurement Systems Analysis
- Describe how to run a Measurement Systems Analysis for both continuous and discrete data
- Summarize the characteristics of a good measurement system
List of Contents
- Measurement Systems Analysis Training Module
- Quiz: Measurement Systems Analysis
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review