Leader Task Boards Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Leader Task Boards and build your problem-solving muscles.
What are Leader Task Boards?
Leader Task Boards are a visual check system to review critical workplace items. It’s comprised of a list of tasks related to safety, quality, production, cost, Leader Standard Work and daily management. It’s a popular Visual Management tool that helps leaders monitor task completion at a glance.
Why You Should Register for Leader Task Boards Training & Certificate
In the Leader Task Boards Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Leader Task Board Monitoring Cards
- Leader Task Boards Certificate
- 1 PDU / 1.2 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 hour
- Exam: 5 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define Task (Kamishibai) Boards
- Explain why Task Boards are useful
- Describe the look of a Task Board
- List examples of monitoring cards for Task Boards
- Explain how Task Boards support Leader Standard Work behaviors
- Detail how to build your own Task Board
List of Contents
- Leader Task Boards Training Module
- Quiz: Leader Task Boards
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
I'm excited to see what opportunities a Black Belt certification will open up!
Quick, easy training!
Visual, quick, Simple, and intuitive tool to help Managers, Leader, Teams in an overall way.
Highly recommend! I'll start the implementation of this in my Own Company 😉