Leader Huddle Meetings Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Leader Huddle Meetings and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is a Leader Huddle Meeting?
Leader Huddle Meetings are regular (often daily) meeting with direct reports. The Huddle Meetings are conducted in front of the Process Performance Boards in order to work from a visual of organizational metrics. The meetings take about 15 minutes and are often referred to as “Stand Up” meetings to ensure they are completed quickly.
Why You Should Register for Leader Huddle Meetings Training & Certificate
In the Leader Huddle Meetings Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Leader Huddle Meetings Certificate
- 1 PDU / 1.2 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 1 hour
- Exam: 5 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define Leader Huddle Meetings
- List the benefits of Leader Huddle Meetings
- Outline the content and format of Leader Huddle Meetings
- Describe the desired behaviors during Leader Huddle Meetings
- Identify the steps required to run Leader Huddle Meetings
List of Contents
- Leader Huddle Meetings Training Module
- Quiz: Leader Huddle Meetings
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
I worked for an aerospace company that did huddle meetings. This company embraced the lean methods.